Best Place to Find Insurance Writters/bloggers?

adell50

Expert
Hi,

I am searching for writers/bloggers that might be interested in publishing some of their ideas on my blog.

I currently author all material on my blog, which is going well, but I would like to find a few more folks, that could benefit from the subsequent traffic to help fill in the gaps.

My blog is aimed at providing relevant information to insurance sales professionals (in addition to real estate and financial products sales pros).

Does anyone know of a good place to find such writers to lend a hand?

Many thanks,

Aaron

Hi,

I am searching for writers/bloggers that might be interested in publishing some of their ideas on my blog.

I currently author all material on my blog, which is going well, but I would like to find a few more folks, that could benefit from the subsequent traffic to help fill in the gaps.

My blog is aimed at providing relevant information to insurance sales professionals (in addition to real estate and financial products sales pros).

Does anyone know of a good place to find such writers to lend a hand?

Many thanks,

Aaron

I have a BA in English-Writing.

Send me a private message on the pay per article.

I might be interested, but, not sure. I read over some of your insurance articles. It seems that one writer actually plagiarized from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). It looks like a blatant copy and paste. That is not good ethically, and Google might be penalizing your site indexing for that reason.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

I actually wrote all of those articles and I did get that information from the Bureau of Labor. I do not make any reference of it being mine as I quote them throughout, but if it is looked negatively upon, I will certainly make whatever changes need to be made. I just thought people would be interested to know that information.

In any event, I am not sure about what fees are acceptable regarding continuous blogging. Perhaps, someone can shed some light on that or point me in the right direction to find such information. I am happy to consider paying someone, but I need a starting point to find a suitable fee schedule.

Many thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

I actually wrote all of those articles and I did get that information from the Bureau of Labor. I do not make any reference of it being mine as I quote them throughout, but if it is looked negatively upon, I will certainly make whatever changes need to be made. I just thought people would be interested to know that information.

In any event, I am not sure about what fees are acceptable regarding continuous blogging. Perhaps, someone can shed some light on that or point me in the right direction to find such information. I am happy to consider paying someone, but I need a starting point to find a suitable fee schedule.

Many thanks

In response to the BLS post. Google penalizes for copying and pasting, from what I heard from Social Media experts. I would reword the BLS information in a shorter paragraph, put all that information in your own words. And then, provide a link to the BLS section for Insurance agents in a pop-up window. Outbound linking to relevant content is a good thing.

I understand you did not intend to take credit for the BLS content. You stated that you qouted it, however, it doesn't look good when that much content is directly quoted.

About your comment on finding a fee schedule, Bloggers are paid $25 per post.

If you are looking for blog post and response, I would say $25 per blog post (typically 250-300 words), $10 for shorter response type posts (100 words).

If I were you, I would only pay those amounts to qualified writers: bloggers with a writing degree or some experience blogging. The most experienced bloggers may charge a lot more then the above fees. I've seen $45 per hour and up. The more experienced writers/bloggers charge more because they have a record of driving more internet traffic to blog posts/websites.

If you are looking for a credible source on what fees are acceptable, see the following link.

How Much Do Top Tier Bloggers and Social Media Consultants Get Paid? We Asked Them!

Last edited:
That post on how much to pay someone was so helpful! I found that top tier bloggers/writers make between $20-80 for some of the most visible blogs in the world....

with that in mind, what does the group think about paying $5-10 for a post?

Just curious...many thanks

Back