Best Router?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I am having computer connectivity issues I had like a $50 Netgear router and switched to a $200 Linsys, The issues continue and Arris customer service is ridiculous, I can't deal with them

I don't mind spending 2,3 or even $400 if it's a great router and I get good speed, without connectivity issues

Most stores don't have many options and before I buy online I would like some recommendations

I especially would love a company that has customer service reps you can at least understand them speaking

I am having computer connectivity issues I had like a $50 Netgear router and switched to a $200 Linsys, The issues continue and Arris customer service is ridiculous, I can't deal with them

I don't mind spending 2,3 or even $400 if it's a great router and I get good speed, without connectivity issues

Most stores don't have many options and before I buy online I would like some recommendations

I especially would love a company that has customer service reps you can at least understand them speaking

Go back to Netgear... I am using one that is 6+ years old and no issues yet. I think I spent about $160.

I have had this one for a couple of years. Discontinued model but beats anything I have ever had. My son is a security engineer with Google and suggested it.

Two story brick house. 3,000 sq ft.

Router sits in the middle of the house. No dead spots. Good signal for about 50ft outside the house.

Amazon product ASIN B013ALA9LA
Google mesh router is another option especially if you have two story's or long ranch style home.

Amazon product ASIN B01MDJ0HVG
The 3 pack ($256) was on sale for less than $200 during Prime Days.

I have had this one for a couple of years. Discontinued model but beats anything I have ever had. My son is a security engineer with Google and suggested it.

Router sits in the middle of the house. No dead spots. Good signal for about 50ft outside the house.

Google mesh router is another option especially if you have two story's or long ranch style home.

Is google passing around your pictures to the Russians?

The 3 pack is what I have. Works really well.

Is google passing around your pictures to the Russians?

Just this one.

anna-chapman-pic-screengrab-712719643.jpg

The 3 pack is what I have. Works really well.

That came out after I got mine. They are very nice.

Back