Best Whole Life Companies for Cash Value Growth?

Anybody seen the latest Blease Report? It's independent, and NML won out in that particular scenario, anyway :)

Anybody seen the latest Blease Report? It's independent, and NML won out in that particular scenario, anyway :)
Won out for what? The gross amount of CV in the plan at a future point in time is only important if you plan to surrender the contract for the cash value at that time.

I'm more interested in the income stream that CV generates or how much it costs to access my cash values along the way.

Blease / Full Disclosure also reports on the issues I mentioned. Don't get blinded by that Milwaukee-flavored kool-aid.

My reply is also partially directed at your posts in several other threads where you defend NWM. This is not a flame, but the biggest issue many on this board have with NWM and their agents is their imperialistic dogma used to "defend" NWM. It's a fine company... it just ain't all that.

Shill.jpg

Back