Beware!! Proceed With Caution!!!

AGR

Any one thinking about buying leads from or being appointed under John P. may want to rethink. I filled out paperwork with John to get appointed by Assurant as an agent of his. 49 days later I was no closer than I was day one. I had also purchased 20 leads from John and prepaid him $200.00. I received only 9 of the leads. I have asked for the remaining 11 leads or a refund of $110.00 for the leads I did not receive. It has been over 30 days since I received the last lead and John has done neither. When it comes to ethics, John talks the talk but I'm not sure he walks the walk.

This is all true. I took my ad down because I bit off waaaaaay more than I could chew. My heart was in the right place trying to help people get off the ground so there was no ill intent. Everyone has been refunded any leads they did not receive or has received all leads paid. I stopped appointing people who I know I could not spend time with so I apologize that you have to seek an appointment elsewhere. Ethically, all I was trying to do was help people. The reality is I did not have the time. I am much better off just giving people free advice on this board and writing personal business. Again, I apologize.

Apology accepted, but I have NOT received a refund or the remaining leads.
Alan

John is one of the most helpful people I have ever talked with. He has helped me on numerous occasions with no financial incentive for him to do so. I am sure that anything that has happened John will make right. Not to mention the amount of free information John posts on this board. In my book, he is a stand-up guy!

I can vouch for John re: Assurant appt. etc., he has done everything he promised in a VERY timely manner...no complaints here whatsoever.

Now, my problem is I haven't been able to logon to the Forum for days from my network (and still can't)! I must have one of those IP problems Al3 spoke about but I can't fix it. Arrrgggh!

Oh well, I'm accessing from a wireless laptop (diff IP) so at least I can check in occasionally.

AGR, what state are you in?

I can get you appointd with Assurant and Golden Rule in most states.

AGR, I will vouch for Sales Wolf. I've been working with him for about 3 weeks now, and it has really been an easy process getting appointed and everything. He also answers any questions you have really quickly!

Back