Beware!! Proceed With Caution!!!

I totally agree.

To all those who have never "dropped the ball or made a mistake". If you will post your name and in at least 50 words or more tell us why you are perfect I will give each of you a free copy of YIO. Your responses will be judged by the members of this board.

I know I wouldn't qualify, I have already made one mistake this year. :D

Frank -

I definitely qualify. My name is Dan Stevens. I have never 'dropped the ball'. How do I know? I've never picked it up!!!!:D

Dan

Frank -

I definitely qualify. My name is Dan Stevens. I have never 'dropped the ball'. How do I know? I've never picked it up!!!!:D

Dan

:D Good answer Dan!

Now, if you had only used at least 50 words to say that you may have been entitled to a free copy of YIO. ;)

I think John handled it perfectly....he is a mod and could have deleted it or closed it.....but did not....

This is all true. I took my ad down because I bit off waaaaaay more than I could chew. My heart was in the right place trying to help people get off the ground so there was no ill intent. Everyone has been refunded any leads they did not receive or has received all leads paid. I stopped appointing people who I know I could not spend time with so I apologize that you have to seek an appointment elsewhere. Ethically, all I was trying to do was help people. The reality is I did not have the time. I am much better off just giving people free advice on this board and writing personal business. Again, I apologize.

Now this is my personal opinion. I think this should have been taken up with Admin on here instead of calling John out like this. I understand your frustration bro and see it has been or on its way to being cleared up.

Maybe this thread would be better off closed.

I Mod/Vet at a few "other" boards and its always they way we clear up issues with members on our boards.

Just my 2cents so please don't take offense anyone.

I actually disagree. I had an ad posted in public which means I'm subject to having agents review my services.

I think John handled it perfectly....he is a mod and could have deleted it or closed it.....but did not....

Yes he did. However, I can't think of a good reason not to lock this thread.

The posts have gotten totally off topic. I can't see any reason to keep the thread going and "slapping him in the face" over and over again for one little mistake.

Sti, I wouldn't expect John to lock it but you sure could. If you need support to do that you have mine.

I could.....but I like slapping him around....it keeps him from getting a big head......hahahahahaha.....no really.... I hate locked threads(and I really hate censorship).......it just grades my nerves....and there have been positive posts about John also....with as much as you people post this will eventually settle to the bottom.....or if saleswolf drops the ball we won't have to start a new thread.....

Last edited:
Lol. I have locked threads in the past when things went way off topic and requests came in for me to lock it down. A few people just turn into babies so I won't be locking any more threads.

Back