Birthday Coming Up Before Draft Date

That's mostly true. But there are some that have an exception and get checks still today. I've only actually seen one. An agent in Indiana said he came across one today.

I ran into one monday. Could only go direct bill...he bought and we went and got a money order.

That's mostly true. But there are some that have an exception and get checks still today. I've only actually seen one. An agent in Indiana said he came across one today.

I've seen one. Unless she was lying.

She said they send the check to her daughter. She was definitely mental. And she only qualified for GI so I just left without further inspection.

I've seen one. Unless she was lying.

She said they send the check to her daughter. She was definitely mental. And she only qualified for GI so I just left without further inspection.

That is awesome!! Now did you time yourself? Any longer than 10 minutes and you wasted 9 of them lol

I always go with DOB.....just forgot that her account wouldn't be drafted until after she had another birthday. Talked to her already and she's good with the .92 more per month. I actually replaced a Bankers Life policy that an agent had sold her over the phone a couple of months back. She supposedly quit smoking several months ago, but I showed her on the BL policy where the agent had marked "no" on the smoking question for the last 12 months. I told her that if she passed away in the next two years that they would probably just refund her premiums once they found out that she had been a smoker just before filling out that application.

I've run into the SS check in the mail on quite a few occasions here in South Louisiana, all with black folks. Yes, I'm sure they were on SSI!

Last edited:
Some folks ss goes to the check cashing place& they have debit card, that check cashing puts the money on, the only problem is the cards don't have ach, except netspend, which goes through with some companies.

----------

They just don't end up paying the bill when it comes so it's not worth it!:no:

I think that's bad advice, when you write gerber, if you have in mind this is extra credit business, you won't stress if it lapses, it's worth 10 min, to write.

Also, the other day I wrote lady with gerber direct bill, she referred me to her friend that has bank, when you provide service, good things happen & all it costed you is 10 minutes, there are lots of worse places to spend 10 minutes.

Back