Blue Commission Announcement in Florida

My upline has yet to give us any commissions in writing.
Not drinking the koolaid here, moving on.

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I see being new hear that no one has mentioned blue commission's for 2015. Well some cga's have found it necessary not to pay commission's for re enrolls and we are definitely getting bogged down with these instead of new business. We were told to give a special phone number to blue or send to a blue store if one close by and let them deal with it. I assume cga's are getting paid since the aor stays with writing agent. It's time to leave blue after 4 years, low or no commission's and if they keep raising their rates 20% every year won't be as dominant in Florida as they once were.

May I ask any of you Blue agents, how do your renewals pay you on Medicare, do you get a lump check or do you get monthly.

Well this week we finally found out what the commission for selling within the exchange under Blue will be here in FL...All I can say is :no: ! Especially regarding the renewals $2.50-$5 PMPM. No pay on Catastrphics or Temporary. The initial pay is not that bad I suppose but, definitely substantially lower than anticipated. Most paying around 8%.
If you are an agent in Florida and were not able to get appointed with Ambetter from Sunshine Health, I can work a referral fee with you so you can still make money this 2017 Open enrollment. Ambetter has the most competitive rates in many of FL counties.

If you are an agent in Florida and were not able to get appointed with Ambetter from Sunshine Health, I can work a referral fee with you so you can still make money this 2017 Open enrollment. Ambetter has the most competitive rates in many of FL counties.

Why not repeat it 10 more times, maybe you will get one agent dumb enough to place business with them

Back