Blue Wave Financial

Based on their Instagram account, I believe they are affiliated with Equis Financial. I would search the forum for them and get a general sense of Equis.

I have never liked businesses with the word “financial” in their name when it is all insurance products without the word insurance also being in the name. Be proud of what you are. If you are not proud, get the additional licenses to offer what most people believe the word financial to mean. Some states even prohibit financial in the name if you are no more than an insurance agent or agency

Last edited:
I have never liked businesses with the word “financial” in their name when it is all insurance products. Be proud of what you are. If you are not proud, get the additional licenses to offer what most people believe the word financial to mean. Some states even prohibit financial in the name if you are no more than an insurance agent or agency

I do fundamentally disagree. Btw, the California Department of Insurance did approve of my DBA: Dynamic Advanced Wealth Insurance and Financial Solutions. And yes, I only have my insurance licenses.

Insurance is a solution to one or more financial problems. Also, cash value life and annuities are wealth contracts with their own economic benefits unique to contract law rather than accounts or arrangements. If I could rename them to be "wealth contracts" I would, but the NAIC has their regulations that it needs to be sold as life insurance and annuities, so I get that.

I do fundamentally disagree. Btw, the California Department of Insurance did approve of my DBA: Dynamic Advanced Wealth Insurance and Financial Solutions. And yes, I only have my insurance licenses.

Insurance is a solution to one or more financial problems. Also, cash value life and annuities are wealth contracts with their own economic benefits unique to contract law rather than accounts or arrangements. If I could rename them to be "wealth contracts" I would, but the NAIC has their regulations that it needs to be sold as life insurance and annuities, so I get that.

My bad. I didn’t mean when insurance is included in the name. I intended to indicate when insurance is never mentioned & is hidden with a word that gives the impression you do something other than insurance. Same reason I don’t like College Planning if all you offer is insurance & don’t assist with the items that got people to the school library like financial aid apps, etc

Agree with all your points

Reactions: DHK
Back