Breaking News on Rule 151A

Of course, I was a turista. I suggest that you build better roads up there. Maybe something like our Schulykill Expressway a/k/a SureKill Expressway!:err::err::err:
The problem with that is the road construction period up here coincides with the massive influx of tourists and their automobiles. Can you say massive traffic congestion (which we Mainers do not appreciate ).

On another note with the Death or Coming death of 151A what are the chances of getting B/Ds that currently require us to run FIA through the B/D to change those rules....The fact that 151A no longer exists does not mean they can't mandate the same rules.

On another note with the Death or Coming death of 151A what are the chances of getting B/Ds that currently require us to run FIA through the B/D to change those rules....The fact that 151A no longer exists does not mean they can't mandate the same rules.

I think that the easiest way would be for agents like you to leave the B/Ds that require it.

Free market solutions are usually better than mandated ones. Businesses resent mandates, but they accept and adapt to changes in climate...

I think that the easiest way would be for agents like you to leave the B/Ds that require it.

Free market solutions are usually better than mandated ones. Businesses resent mandates, but they accept and adapt to changes in climate...

Oh I don't disagree....I just moved to this B/D recently and kind of want to see what shakes out on this issue...To be honest I've thought of letting my registration go with 151A croaking.

Back