Brokers Get Lush Trips and Cash Perks to Sell Costly Medigap Plans

I really liked Life Investors, and wrote a lot of their stuff, on the tail end of their existence, before they were absorbed by TA. They had a lot of the old products and riders that people still wanted, when I first started in the biz.

What was so bad about the trip?
Life Investors was a good company back then. But so were Shenandoah, State Mutual and many others. Hated to see them go.

The trip wasn't that bad. But I'm a Redneck. You can't put a Redneck on a boat and tell him he can't fish. That never ends well.

Life Investors was a good company back then. But so were Shenandoah, State Mutual and many others. Hated to see them go.

The trip wasn't that bad. But I'm a Redneck. You can't put a Redneck on a boat and tell him he can't fish. That never ends well.

I was doing a lot of mp mailers when I first started, during the real estate boom 2004-2006 and LI had true decreasing mortgage terms, which some people wanted rather than a straight life policy. It was easier to get people issued with health problems, than some of the other carriers, who hadn't caught up to the modern world of Hbp and cholesterol pills for everyone over the age of 18.

The only reason that I didn't use them more was the F2F requirement. I do remember them being kind of "folksy", on the phone, like we were all in the same office or something.

Someone post the whole article??
Copyright

If you wish to draw attention to an article from another site, please provide a link and one or two sentences. Please do not post the entire article, as it is almost always a copyright violation.

Forum rules request entire articles not be posted.

Back