Building A lead Website

So you think I should replace the form I have with NinjaQuoter.com?
yes and no.....NinjaQuoter does you no good if no one is coming to your site looking for rates.....now when you have traffic NinjaQuoter is a must have.....

I created a website with the intent of drawing in leads only. A few years back I was in the insurance business and had a website then. But I was never clear on what direction to take and the old site was there and that was it. The new website I created was built to generate leads. This site is not yet in circulation because I am still awaiting contract approvals. I was just re-licensed last month for the third time. Here is the link to my site in life insurance sales: Home.

Get Google Analytics and monitor your web traffic.

It'd probably also make sense for you to drive traffic to the page and focus on increasing conversions.

I created a Facebook page yesterday linking back to it. I will do other links as well. I realize it takes time. The website is not the only option....for leads. I just want to make it available for an online presence. I don't care what you are selling you should always have a website about your business so people can find you. That's is what I'm trying to accomplish.

I created a Facebook page yesterday linking back to it. I will do other links as well..

Yea,,,,,,,I have about 600 FB pages ....whats the name of your FB page.....

Attachments

• 1post.jpg
    1post.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 12
Back