Business cards with different business name

I have about 1500 business cards with the last company’s name on it that I was under, now I’m with a different company but the information is still the same on the card, phone number, email, etc. Only thing is the business name.

Would this be a bad idea to hand these out with the old company name on it and just say I switched companies? I hate to waste these and just toss them, but I’m not sure if this will backfire if I do use these until I’m out of the old ones. Any ideas?

I would look you up and not trust you if you were with another company than what was on the card. I would not recommend doing this.

Does anyone use the sku scanny thing. If a person scans it does it put you in their contacts?

Can it be used in email and Text?

You can use a QR Code and when the person scans it - they are directed to whatever URL you had it set to populate to . . .

Does anyone use the sku scanny thing. If a person scans it does it put you in their contacts?

Can it be used in email and Text?
I just setup the “Dot”…it’s a small round piece that sticks on the back of your cell phone (or tuck it inside the phone case)…you can edit a bunch of contact info (eg FB, website, phone, pic, logo, etc) and when another phone scans the Dot, the info comes up on their phone…pretty cool.

Back