Business cards with different business name

I just setup the “Dot”…it’s a small round piece that sticks on the back of your cell phone (or tuck it inside the phone case)…you can edit a bunch of contact info (eg FB, website, phone, pic, logo, etc) and when another phone scans the Dot, the info comes up on their phone…pretty cool.

Cool. I literally never have cards with me.
However, if I forget my phone, I drive back for it. My wallet, not so much.

Going to look that up.

I just setup the “Dot”…it’s a small round piece that sticks on the back of your cell phone (or tuck it inside the phone case)…you can edit a bunch of contact info (eg FB, website, phone, pic, logo, etc) and when another phone scans the Dot, the info comes up on their phone…pretty cool.

DOTS are RFID Tags. Someone has to have their Bluetooth enabled and in some cases, their Location / Nearby enabled for it to work.

Business Cards are much more professional, IMO.

I have about 1500 business cards with the last company’s name on it that I was under, now I’m with a different company but the information is still the same on the card, phone number, email, etc. Only thing is the business name.

Would this be a bad idea to hand these out with the old company name on it and just say I switched companies? I hate to waste these and just toss them, but I’m not sure if this will backfire if I do use these until I’m out of the old ones. Any ideas?

Yes, it would be a bad idea, for many reasons. Don't be penny-wise and dollar-foolish. Get new cards! All the best!

Back