Buy Term and Invest the Difference...NOT!!!

The only problem about the article is that you are comparing one selling concept to one set of potential clients and comparing it to another set of potential clients with different needs.

Buy Term and Invest the Difference is actually an excellent concept....IF you start it young enough, keep your life in order (budgeting), and you actually invest the difference. The last part of that sentence (investing the difference) is where most people fail. That is the only reason it "doesn't work".

You're comparing that with seniors buying term (AARP, Globe, PM, etc). These are two totally different concepts.

While I 100% agree that seniors shouldn't be buying term for their FE fulfillment, that's not what Buying Term and Investing the difference even means.

A. L. Williams. they used to be real big in Michigan. they had a lot of black guys selling it for years.

I've read about AL Williams. Is he the guy that started Primerica? And wasn't Ramsey involved with him at the beginning?
I doubt it. AL Williams started his deal back in the '60s, maybe earlier?? Dave Ramsey was a kid then. And dreaming of selling real estate. Ramsey parrots the AL Williams line though.

I am sorry if I offended anybody as that was not my intention. In this day and age its hard to know what is or is not politically correct. Many of them were brothers, sisters and cousins etc; with an emphasis on brothers. It was almost like a pyramid scheme.

Back