Buying and Selling Across State Lines

Alternatively, I could just pull a Trump, file bankruptcy and leave the contractors I hired holding the bag.<no sarcasm>

Yes, yes you could... or... you could pull an Obama and blame racism on everything. Or you could be like Obama and give the keys to the house to all the criminals like illegal aliens or muslim extremist. Or you could divide this great country like AlGore did by dragging an election out that had already been decided.

Lastly, I never once went political in my original post... please don't use your liberal approved alt left talking points on me son

[wadded panties]
Yes, yes you could... or... you could pull an Obama and blame racism on everything. Or you could be like Obama and give the keys to the house to all the criminals like illegal aliens or muslim extremist. Or you could divide this great country like AlGore did by dragging an election out that had already been decided.

Lastly, I never once went political in my original post... please don't use your liberal approved alt left talking points on me son
[/wadded panties]

Fixed it for you. So sorrrry yer upset.:D:laugh:

Pinche Trump.

Back