Call Center ??? - Cold Calling Script for FE / SIWL

The lead isn’t the primary factor for persistenticy issues, IMHO it’s the way it’s sold, it’s the follow up, it’s also the company used, but mostly it’s the way it’s sold.

Unless you’re getting truly organic leads from your website the lead in itself doesn’t necessarily matter in my opinion.
A lead is only as good as the list.

Most TM lead prospects are broke as a joke. Tons of Direct Express & GI cases.

Take that verses internet lead prospects. They have the money to be able to own a computer... so you best believe they have a bank account & won't NSF their $50 policy.

Believe it or not... I have several clients that live in $750,000+ houses that I sold from FE internet leads...

Take that verses internet lead prospects. They have the money to be able to own a computer... so you best believe they have a bank account & won't NSF their $50 policy.

what is the closing ratio for "internet lead prospects" ?

A lead is only as good as the list.

Most TM lead prospects are broke as a joke. Tons of Direct Express & GI cases.

Believe it or not... I have several clients that live in $750,000+ houses that I sold from FE internet leads...
I would agree that any telemarketed type lead or direct mail type lead or TV lead falls into the same broke person, generally speaking .

Then I think you have two types of Internet type lead the type that only has a cell phone free Obama phone and the type that actually owns a computer. These two types also fall into a couple different categories one being they clicked on an advertisement and the other being there actually actively searching for a policy and click on the website

I would agree that any telemarketed type lead or direct mail type lead or TV lead falls into the same broke person, generally speaking .

Then I think you have two types of Internet type lead the type that only has a cell phone free Obama phone and the type that actually owns a computer. These two types also fall into a couple different categories one being they clicked on an advertisement and the other being there actually actively searching for a policy and click on the website
They may or may not have searched for insurance.. Could be an Ad popped up and they clicked on it out of impulse.. Plaus many will not have a computer. They access the web with their smart phone.

I would concur. I work a slightly different market in term, but we still get a lot of poor poor poor FE leads. As you can imagine most can not muster underwriting for a term policy, nor would it be the right fit frankly. A lot of these leads come with an inducement to get a quote. I call them candy crush leads.

The others are actively searching. 80 percent of my online leads are hot garbage. It is all about finding and placing as many of the 20 percent that are not.

I think most insurance leads regardless of what is being sold are like that. Percentages of hot garbage May differ on lead type, but a huge portion will always be. Just got to fight through it and find the gold.

Just spoke with a Lead Provider that is also on this forum. Cold Call Telemarketing for Life Insurance is most def NOT illegal . . . Advatar is 100% illegal . . .

They may or may not have searched for insurance.. Could be an Ad popped up and they clicked on it out of impulse.. Plaus many will not have a computer. They access the web with their smart phone.
That's why I do my own marketing. I can decide to target only desktop users. Makes my life so much easier not having to chase around NSF's every month.

Back