Can I Make 300k A Year In Insurance?

You might want to talk w/ your CPA about the write off for vehicles over 6000 lbs. just a thought. ---------- Talk w/ your CPA..... The rule of thumb is that you have to be the owner of the company or be 1099, the vehicle has to be over 6000lbs and you can write 100% of it off the year it was bought..... Otherwise you have to amortize it out and who wants to do that w/ a car.

Looks like a great way to get myself one of these:
Land Jet Mobile Office Vans | 56616 Elk Park Drive | Elkhart, IN 46516 ~ Driving Your Business Forward ~ Land Jet Mobile Office Vans ~ LandJet Automotive Designs, mercedes sprinter van conversions, Business vans, Land Jet Custom Mobile Office, Presid

The Mercedes Sprinter weighs 8,550 lbs... and that's BEFORE outfitting it with all the gizmos.
Compare Commercial Vans | Mercedes-Benz Vans

You might want to talk w/ your CPA about the write off for vehicles over 6000 lbs. just a thought. ---------- Talk w/ your CPA..... The rule of thumb is that you have to be the owner of the company or be 1099, the vehicle has to be over 6000lbs and you can write 100% of it off the year it was bought..... Otherwise you have to amortize it out and who wants to do that w/ a car.

Damn, I may get a tax refund this year...:swoon:

That to.

What's up Ray? How's the baby and the family? Hope all is great. I need to hit another Tahoe or Reno trip so we can do some gambling again catch up on old times.

Have a good Thanksgiving in the wonderful weather of Tahoe.

Ill be at the Nugget in Reno this wed and Thursday

Back