Can I Make 300k A Year In Insurance?

That to.

What's up Ray? How's the baby and the family? Hope all is great. I need to hit another Tahoe or Reno trip so we can do some gambling again catch up on old times.

Have a good Thanksgiving in the wonderful weather of Tahoe.

Thanks, Thad. We're doing great...little man is good and we are all looking forward to an awesome winter. We're hoping to get hammered with snow Tues/Wed this week.

Let me know when you want to meet up and I'll be there. Tahoe is closer and better for you (and me) so that's preferable...we'll lose Rick, Dayton, and the boys because they hate snow but you know how those So Cal and Valley guys can be.

Anyway, let me know either way. I'm around most of December so let's try soon rather than later (I'm travelling most of Jan.).

I hope that you're well too.

----------

Ill be at the Nugget in Reno this wed and Thursday

You're going to get snowed in........hopefully (for us ski bums).

Let me know if you come this way in Dec. We'll hook up. Also, I'm by you on the 8th of Dec but I might come in the night before...let me know if you're around.

Thanks, Thad. We're doing great...little man is good and we are all looking forward to an awesome winter. We're hoping to get hammered with snow Tues/Wed this week.

Let me know when you want to meet up and I'll be there. Tahoe is closer and better for you (and me) so that's preferable...we'll lose Rick, Dayton, and the boys because they hate snow but you know how those So Cal and Valley guys can be.

Anyway, let me know either way. I'm around most of December so let's try soon rather than later (I'm travelling most of Jan.).

I hope that you're well too.

----------

You're going to get snowed in........hopefully (for us ski bums).

Let me know if you come this way in Dec. We'll hook up. Also, I'm by you on the 8th of Dec but I might come in the night before...let me know if you're around.

Glad to hear and everything is good with me.

My Land Rover and I fear no snow. December will work I have nothing planed except an 8 hour CCW training course.

For real? Why are you in a suit? Nothing closes a deal like a man in a suit with a semi-auto rifle slung over his back.

No a 9mm is what I am considering carrying. I wear a suit about 3 days a week, not a business man type suit more like "I got mad style" no tie ever.

I don't need to wear one cuz every thing is done in-house but, I seem to get more work done when I look like I am supposed to be working. Plus it helps with the atmosphere of the office, a little more professional.

You know how it is, look boss be boss. The 9mm will just secure who the boss is.

:)

I will call you mid December that is when I am actually free. First week heading to Dallas for a bit, then second week is my "training". Then 3 weeks off.

No a 9mm is what I am considering carrying. I wear a suit about 3 days a week, not a business man type suit more like "I got mad style" no tie ever.

I don't need to wear one cuz every thing is done in-house but, I seem to get more work done when I look like I am supposed to be working. Plus it helps with the atmosphere of the office, a little more professional.

You know how it is, look boss be boss. The 9mm will just secure who the boss is.

:)

That's funny...my wife was just busting balls tonight about my clothes.

I only have suits, workout gear, and "Tahoe clothes"...she said that "I've lost my middle attire." Lol.

..we'll lose Rick, Dayton, and the boys because they hate snow

Even my 6,000lb+ Toyota Sequoia with 4X4 needs chains when the snow gets 2 ft deep on Donner Pass. Those pussies in Ranger Rovers let me plow the road so they can stay warn in their girly suv's.

BTW Todd, I'm getting my CCW back. I CC a S & W 22 mag illegally now. It weights 10.8 oz. I'll also put my 40 on the permit.

Back