Canada Pharmacy

I have several clients that use them for Eliquis. I believe they pay roughly $200 shipped for 3 month supply of Eliquis. It’s only worth it while in the gap.

My go to pharmacy ships brand name eliquis for approx 90 for a 90 day supply.....I refer all my clients to this.

I decided to look for a substitution for this medication. Some are even better and are made of all-natural ingredients. My favorite one is Valocordin. It helps to tone up blood vessels and lower the possibility of clots. It also sedates, relieves nervous tension, and normalizes sleep. And the best thing is that it consists of all-natural ingredients like Adonis extract, Lily of the Valley extract, Valerian extract, Hawthorn extract, Saponin (Soap Bark Tree extract), and Peppermint Oil. I like using such supplements to fight the big pharma a little that overmedicates America right now.

Last edited:
I decided to look for a substitution for this medication. Some are even better and are made of all-natural ingredients. My favorite one is Valocordin. It helps to tone up blood vessels and lower the possibility of clots. It also sedates, relieves nervous tension, and normalizes sleep. And the best thing is that it consists of all-natural ingredients like Adonis extract, Lily of the Valley extract, Valerian extract, Hawthorn extract, Saponin (Soap Bark Tree extract), and Peppermint Oil. I like using such supplements to fight the big pharma a little that overmedicates America right now.
Do you take it orally..........or anally? :err:

This issue I have with Mark Cubans deal is that its "base price, + Dispense fee + Ship fee". This meant that the ones I searched were pretty much ball park with most other PBM's.....his base price is great, his final "out the door price" is pretty standard.

Back