Car insurance paid repair shop, car was totaled after?

Yeah honestly my situation is something nobody has ever even heard of because it’s so messy. I’ll probably just get legal assistance lol

If Geico paid the repair shop as well as a loan company then what else remains, if the car was repaired then you must have the car back, what the car has been doing in the garage for one year, if Geico is a car insurance company then I think they full fill their responsibility by fulfilling the claim and giving specific amount, As a Car owner you must ask loan company as well repair shop to bring back your car as you are the owner one.

If Geico paid the repair shop as well as a loan company then what else remains, if the car was repaired then you must have the car back, what the car has been doing in the garage for one year, if Geico is a car insurance company then I think they full fill their responsibility by fulfilling the claim and giving specific amount, As a Car owner you must ask loan company as well repair shop to bring back your car as you are the owner one.
Wrong again Batman. The bank owned the car. She borrowed money from the bank to purchase the car but has no title until the loan is paid off. The incident happened 5 years ago. Stop digging up old threads to which you post wrong answers

Back