Car Insurance

Yes, you can truly get great quotes on your car insurance when you go for online auto insurance quotes for your needs. You just can't beet the speed, volume, and the simplicity of going online for affordable auto insurance.

Auto insurance is extremely important. In fact, in most areas, it is mandatory that you have insurance if you plan on operating a motor vehicle on the road. While there are many ways that you can purchase your insurance, many people find that they get the best deals when they get quotes online. So, here are a few benefits you'll enjoy when you go with online auto insurance quotes.

Benefit #1 - Easily Compare Rates - When you look for insurance online, one of the main benefits of getting quotes online is that you can easily compare insurance rates when you go online. Instead of having to call around and ask various companies what their car insurance charges are, you can simply check online to compare rates fast. There are even some sites that will allow you to get multiple quotes at one time so you can compare rates and find the best deal for your needs.

Benefit #2 - Find a Great Deal - Another great benefit of going online for your quotes is that you're more likely to find a great deal on your insurance online. The online market for auto insurance is extremely competitive, which means insurance companies try to give great online deals. If you're looking for cheap auto insurance, then you'll definitely want to check online for your insurance. Most of the time you'll get a much better deal online than you will if you purchase your insurance offline.

Benefit #3 - Extra Discounts - Often you'll find that many online insurance companies will give you extra discounts when you buy online, which is an added benefit. So, while you'll probably be already getting a great deal online, you can get a great discount from the company, just for making the purchase online. Some companies give a discount of up to 10% off your premium, which is a great savings.

I remember my dad running after an insurance company for close to 2 years jst to get part of the money that an insurance company had to pay him following my elder brother's arm fracture in primary school. Car insurance is even a more appauling story. Getting any compensation is close to" hoping against hope". The whole thing is a mafia 'cos u find companies which are nt even registered collecting money.

Keep in mind that a large segment of the online deals being made are with the same agents that are on your street but also have a web presence. Most online deals are with the same companies that your local agent is selling.

Gulliver

They wont be able to charge you an exorbitant amount of Brokers Fee.

Buying insurance online or direct is not necessarily make it cheaper. I didn't also realize that I charge my customer a broker fee neither. Because broker fees don't exist.

Lets think about how much money, direct companies and online insurance companies spend each year on advertising. But not only on top that they have to hire licensed agents and customer service reps to service the policy's or even set you up. And also how the employer buys everyones health insurance. Lets also think about some these high salaries that some supervisors or exec's get paid, in which the insurance agent would normally do there work. Lets also think about how much money then spend on their website each year.

So yes there is just as much overhead, expenses or even more, then compared to an insurance agent.

Their are also a lot of other factors that determine car insurance rates. One big factor is claims experience. Another is buy looking at the stock market and economy. Insurance companies invest money just like anyone else.

Last but not least, buying over the internet, you should expect internet customer service.

When you buy direct, you don't have an agent, so each time you call in, you get some one different. Direct people dont care as much as an agent, because an agent works harder for your biz, and works harder to keep you. This is because they work off commision. So commision can be good! I will be saying this and yes I am biased, but an independent insurance agent or broker are the best way to go. They represent multiple companies, even ones that are online direct.

Keep in mind that buying online is also bad because 70 percent of people out there, don't know what they have, don't know what they need, don't understand coverages, and need some guidance. A computer or website can not do this. A lot of times to online companies, will just low ball with the best price, but usually the coverages are not good for the client.

I dont know how many times I have beat out Esurance, Geico and other directs before, but it has been quite a bit. "Even with these ridiculous fees I charge!" Of course I was being sarcastic.

As a matter of fact I write about 30 to 50 percent of my client, that get a quote through me.

Last edited:
Using the Internet to compare quotes side-by-side allows consumers to quickly pinpoint the insurers offering cheap auto insurance rates for the coverage desired. Instead of calling around or visiting individual websites for quote comparisons, complete one single questionnaire and instantly get back a rate from multiple quality companies such as Progressive, 21st Century, GMAC, Infinity, Unitrin and more, all at the same time!

You can contact to your local area incharge for automobile insurance they will provide you better informationm

Free Car Insurance Quotes

Hi! I am Jade.
May i know The Benefits of Online Auto Insurance? :goofy:

Online one stop shops provide easy access to the auto insurance that fits your specific needs as well as providing side by side comparisons of a multitude of insurance companies; I am able to access what my premium would be to increase my car insurance on one vehicle, while lessening coverage on another.

Another good point that we need to consider about online quotes is that they are coming from different companies ranging from well-established companies to the local and newly founded policy providers. This means that the internet had opened the market to be a better playing field from the point of view of the companies and thus, giving consumers better choices when it comes to car insurance policies are concerned. Furthermore, this would benefit us since companies will give a lot of discounts in order to be more attractive to the consumers.

Shopping for insurance quotes online will give us different choices. Upon receiving as many quotes as we can, the next stop would be comparing quotes in order to check what the ins and outs of the quotes are. This would give us a chance to get affordable premium but that gives us the coverage that we want.

There are many available indemnity companies who will be more than willing to provide us with what we need. All we need to do is to be very careful in choosing the right one. Aside from the coverage that we would want to avail, try to consider the most affordable rate that would not jeopardize the coverage. Cheap premium is not necessarily incompetent. Many policy providers are willing to give low rates at the best coverage.

[FONT=&quot]Think once, when you go out for shopping for apparels or shoes, do you just wander into the first shop you stumble upon to make your purchase? Well, how do you buy the furniture for your home; do you step into the closest furniture store to purchase the dining set? And how about purchasing your dream car; would you make the agreement with the first dealer you find? The answer to each of these question is NO. And the same principle is also applicable for purchasing the automobile insurance. Comparing the various car insurance quotes, which you receive from different insurers, is indeed important to buy car insurance in. [/FONT]

Come on Jade! Like the other people said, just do a search and you'll find what you're looking for... If you can't find any information online, just call a company and ask. I read most places that car insurance is illegal to go without.

Back