Career Advice Please

not in the foreseeable future. Maybe a 10% salary increase every other year, but that still doesn't make the job any more rewarding. That's part of the problem along with being tired of supervising people. The only position I could grab above mine will be occupied for another 7 years minimum.

There are still jobs out there that are giving raises? I make a little joke of this just so you realise that for many people they have seen expense rise every year but have been looking at the same pay for 3, 4 or more years these will be the people you are selling too and if things don't work out could be you after you leave FB....I'm not saying give it a shot just be sure your ready for any and all consequences.

where are all the FB agents out there that have experience with the company? I appreciate everyone's input. Sometimes you have to take risks, such as leaving a secure job, in order to make an attempt at success.

where are all the FB agents out there that have experience with the company? I appreciate everyone's input. Sometimes you have to take risks, such as leaving a secure job, in order to make an attempt at success.

Just so you know, every state's FB is different. So you really need an NC agent to tell you what it is like there. That said, I work with a P&C agent whose brother is in NC with FB, and loves it. You're mainly going to be writing home and auto with some life thrown in. I don't think they have much of a commercial appetite.

Just so you know, every state's FB is different. So you really need an NC agent to tell you what it is like there. That said, I work with a P&C agent whose brother is in NC with FB, and loves it. You're mainly going to be writing home and auto with some life thrown in. I don't think they have much of a commercial appetite.

I have spoken with 4 local agents that have said if I work hard then I will be successful. I want to speak with the former FB agent and figure out why they left!

Back