Carissa Sanders Marketing

Insurance-Forum.net

I apologize on behalf of CSM for the emails your forum (claims) was emailed from CSM. It is not a practice of mine to recruit customers from "forums" as we recruit very large companies and we are aware they are not in forums posting. Robots extract anywhere our company name is listed and sice we are part of that conversation the robot would have found the thread and then we send our information out. I assure you, you are not on any valuable list here at CSM to be used. CSM will not put forth any effort in any manner to email 1 of you let alone a thousand. We do emails and will not stop. However forums are not our focus. God Bless

You recruit very large companies with illegal spam emails that have misleading subject lines? Doubtful.

"Can we discuss business, we saw your ad online?"

Just out of curiosity, I called them. The receptionist was professional. I was connected to a rude obnoxious Nurse Ratchett-type of personality. When I referenced this forum, she went on a tirade, denying the events and insinuating that I concocted the entire story.

I did not post in that thread until after I received your spam....so you sucked all the email address's from all our members even if they posted on that thread or not......and I thought that you guys were closed on Fri's.....

Robots extract anywhere our company name is listed and sice we are part of that conversation the robot would have found the thread and then we send our information out.

Back