Carrier agnostic service centers?

InsuranceData

I’m familiar with the service centers offered by carriers like Liberty and Hartford, but are there any companies out there that will service small commercial accounts for all my policyholders, regardless of who I wrote their policies with?

Google just pulls up the websites to the carrier service centers.

I’m familiar with the service centers offered by carriers like Liberty and Hartford, but are there any companies out there that will service small commercial accounts for all my policyholders, regardless of who I wrote their policies with?

Google just pulls up the websites to the carrier service centers.
Great concept. I foresee in the future that these will be more & more necessary for average to smaller size agencies. Problem now is cost may eat up all the commissions. My son works for a captive carrier & he contracts the service center for basic service at a cost of 2-3% of premium. I don't believe they service his non captive stuff that is written through all the other carriers they access through the captive carriers general agency & surplus lines

Great concept. I foresee in the future that these will be more & more necessary for average to smaller size agencies. Problem now is cost may eat up all the commissions. My son works for a captive carrier & he contracts the service center for basic service at a cost of 2-3% of premium. I don't believe they service his non captive stuff that is written through all the other carriers they access through the captive carriers general agency & surplus lines
2-3% sounds about right. I think that's about what Liberty and The Hartford charge.

Back