Carrier Reps - Most Worthless Humans on Earth - CUTTING THEM OFF

^But you make a killing, you took a risk and now you live the dream. Basement cubical, Headset, uncomfy digestive situations, and a forum, where you are King!

How about we write that book now.

With no Sarcasm in my typing.... I 100% believe your statement to be true. When you are as successful as you are (Most aren't) it is a huge significant slog feast every single day. Most don't recognize that.

Kuddos to you for slogging it out everyday. (Separate conversation) What does your staff situation look like. Don't slow down, but have an exit plan to detach.

I know your personality type. You are going to burn your self right up. (Making a killing doing it.) But one day you are going to say, Done, and that will be it! How do you keep that from happening. (By the way that happens all the time to the best in the business) _ I thik it is by spending more time with the reps you so dearly love!

With no Sarcasm in my typing.... I 100% believe your statement to be true. When you are as successful as you are (Most aren't) it is a huge significant slog feast every single day. Most don't recognize that.

Kuddos to you for slogging it out everyday. (Separate conversation) What does your staff situation look like. Don't slow down, but have an exit plan to detach.

I know your personality type. You are going to burn your self right up. (Making a killing doing it.) But one day you are going to say, Done, and that will be it! How do you keep that from happening. (By the way that happens all the time to the best in the business) _ I thik it is by spending more time with the reps you so dearly love!

I'm genuinely curious the logistics behind more face time with reps = less burnout. Or am I misunderstanding?

Back