Carrier Review

Tothetop

Guru
100+ Post Club
Considering a hybrid policy for a prospect out of state. Not much options here in NY but more in Texas.

Requested illustrations for a 60 yr. old male $100,000 for Lincoln, Nationwide, and One America. I dont have access to Minnesota Life as my residence license is in NY but still interested in how competitive they are.

So here are my questions:

1. Nationwide is the only indemnity product I have access to but how important of a factor is that to the client?

2. Outside of One America being great for couples, is it worth looking at for the single individual? (This is just for future reference)

3. I saw in previous post Pacific Life is great for males however does that still stand true? Does MG still stand true as grear for females?

I have go-to products for life. LTC hybrid is just lincoln here. So I just want to know where do I start now that I have access to these other products. Any products I shoukd generally ignore?

60 year old male:

Use Lincoln, Securian or Pacific Life.
If you need help writing Securian, I will pitch in.
Securian is better than Nationwide.

For future reference run your own illustrations rather than requesting someone to run them for you. It is the best way to familiarize yourself with the proper designs and inflation options for each policy accounting for age and marital status.

60 year old male:

Use Lincoln, Securian or Pacific Life.
If you need help writing Securian, I will pitch in.
Securian is better than Nationwide.

For future reference run your own illustrations rather than requesting someone to run them for you. It is the best way to familiarize yourself with the proper designs and inflation options for each policy accounting for age and marital status.

Check your pm

Considering a hybrid policy for a prospect out of state. Not much options here in NY but more in Texas.

Requested illustrations for a 60 yr. old male $100,000 for Lincoln, Nationwide, and One America. I dont have access to Minnesota Life as my residence license is in NY but still interested in how competitive they are.

So here are my questions:

1. Nationwide is the only indemnity product I have access to but how important of a factor is that to the client?

2. Outside of One America being great for couples, is it worth looking at for the single individual? (This is just for future reference)

3. I saw in previous post Pacific Life is great for males however does that still stand true? Does MG still stand true as grear for females?

I have go-to products for life. LTC hybrid is just lincoln here. So I just want to know where do I start now that I have access to these other products. Any products I shoukd generally ignore?

The answer is "D": NONE of the above.

NEVER* Combine Long-Term Care Insurance with Life Insurance – LTCShop.com

I read your article and have seen your posts. You have a valid point. Unfortunately, premium increases and no guarantees have left a bad taste in the consumers mouth.

I never buy the car the dealership recommends i buy. I buy the car thats best for me after being shown my options so I gotta expect somewhat of the same from other people.

why not educate consumers and teach them about the Rate Stability Regulation?

Back