Carriers Don't Like Macs?

Here's another big deal - the MBP I purchased 5 years ago still runs well, and relatively fast vs. a current model laptop (Windows version).

Windows laptops from 5 years ago might work, emphasis on the might, and are much slower.

I'll be sticking with Apple for that reason alone, the longevity of the hardware. It still "just works" and keeps on working.

Here's another big deal - the MBP I purchased 5 years ago still runs well, and relatively fast vs. a current model laptop (Windows version). Windows laptops from 5 years ago might work, emphasis on the might, and are much slower. I'll be sticking with Apple for that reason alone, the longevity of the hardware. It still "just works" and keeps on working.

At the end of the day you can run VM ware seamlessly with working on a Mac. I agree. That's why I like Apple is because of the longevity.

Here's another big deal - the MBP I purchased 5 years ago still runs well, and relatively fast vs. a current model laptop (Windows version).

Windows laptops from 5 years ago might work, emphasis on the might, and are much slower.

I'll be sticking with Apple for that reason alone, the longevity of the hardware. It still "just works" and keeps on working.

I believe the issue your speaking to is not hardware but software related, if you wipe the drive and reinstall the software it will improve performance...But I could just be speaking out of my rear.

The laptop I bought 5yrs ago cost about a third of a MB. Today I can just buy another one that is faster, lighter and insurance ready. Oh, and donate the old one to a kid that can not afford one.

Just saying.

Back