Case....................

Thx all for answering. This is exactly what this forum is all about...less the FE forum.

That sucks! I wonder if they voted for O'bama?
:no:

Unless the cost of the plan for her is greater than 9.66% of household income, then I can't think of any other way out.
:no: You missed the "Free" Bronze plan.

Only problem if she has baby in January she still might have more out of pocket if there are problems if she only files under the individual plan. If hospital finds out they would coordinate benefits and group would trump individual.
Spot on

why would she be working in her 3rd trimester to begin with?

Badass doesn't even begin to explain this individual.

Okay, you're at 20 posts so you can stop now. I've never heard of insurance to cover a joint. Maybe a pound or an ounce, but not a joint. That's good that you smoke together.:cool:

You can usually get homeowners/renters insurance to cover personal possessions. You'd have to be in a state where possession is legal, since you can't insure illegal goods.

Just don't be silly and try to submit a claim for loss after smoking it. In that situation, you're technically guilty of arson and insurance fraud.

You can usually get homeowners/renters insurance to cover personal possessions. You'd have to be in a state where possession is legal, since you can't insure illegal goods.

Just don't be silly and try to submit a claim for loss after smoking it. In that situation, you're technically guilty of arson and insurance fraud.

This made me laugh whilst tokin' up. Cough...cough. Hilarius!:twitchy:

Back