Cellphone Recommendations

Milkman1265

Guru
100+ Post Club
So my phone finally gave up on itself and i'm in the market for a new plan and phone.

Anyone here know about phones? Looking for long battery life, dont really care about "the latest and fastest"

mainly for phone calls, camera for inspection, email. preferably something that last longer than 12 hours of battery life. I am on the road quite often and i have office phone routed to cell, so i get a ton of calls, so battery life is pretty important.

So my phone finally gave up on itself and i'm in the market for a new plan and phone. Anyone here know about phones? Looking for long battery life, dont really care about "the latest and fastest" mainly for phone calls, camera for inspection, email. preferably something that last longer than 12 hours of battery life. I am on the road quite often and i have office phone routed to cell, so i get a ton of calls, so battery life is pretty important.

iPhone 6 plus. Does it all. Good battery too but it's charging anytime I'm in the car anyway.

There is an unofficial buy one get one free sale right now. I got my new one two days ago and yesterday another one showed up. I called AT&T and they said it keeps happening. Sounded a bit like the honor system of turning it in.

Yes, I'm turning mine in.

iPhone 6 plus. Does it all. Good battery too but it's charging anytime I'm in the car anyway.

There is an unofficial buy one get one free sale right now. I got my new one two days ago and yesterday another one showed up. I called AT&T and they said it keeps happening. Sounded a bit like the honor system of turning it in.

Yes, I'm turning mine in.

You will not get 12 hours of battery life out of any iphone without charging during the day. Doesn't matter to me, because I charge in the car, but without that, it wouldn't make it.

Just switched to an LG G3 and it's good and fast and if you have Verizon, the hotspot is included for no extra charge. Came with a nice tablet for free (LG Gpad 8.3).

i have a nexus 4 right now if that matters. i tend to drop my phone A LOT if that matters lol.

i dont use cases/bumpers and i treat it like pretty bad.

Let me add it needs to stand up to abuse. no real preference over android or apple, but i never had an apple phone in my life.

are there any phones with wide angles, so i dont have to be in the middle of the street and get hit by a car while taking property photos lol.

i have a nexus 4 right now if that matters. i tend to drop my phone A LOT if that matters lol.

i dont use cases/bumpers and i treat it like pretty bad.

Let me add it needs to stand up to abuse. no real preference over android or apple, but i never had an apple phone in my life.

are there any phones with wide angles, so i dont have to be in the middle of the street and get hit by a car while taking property photos lol.

Someone did come out with a lens kit for the iPhones. You may want to look and see if there are some for other phones as well. The iPhone does tend to get more variety of accessories since the physical package of each generation is standardized.

Back