Recommendations for Land Line Headset

Amazon has used headsets. Last one I bought was used, about $40 as I recall. I don't use my portable (wireless) one as much. They probably have used ones as well.

Bump

Looking forward a headset that I can hook up to mt landline and tablet docking station at the same time. Binaural as hearing is not great. Also sound quality both ways and noise cancelation is important.

I would like to stay around $250. But will go up if need be.

Bump

Looking forward a headset that I can hook up to mt landline and tablet docking station at the same time. Binaural as hearing is not great. Also sound quality both ways and noise cancelation is important.

Sennheiser IP 550. Can hook to phone and have one hooked to USB for computer, button on the amp to switch between the two, binaural headset.

When I was doing phone sales I used it 5+ hours per day without issue.

Bump

Should have gone with the Plantronics W720. Seriously, there is no better. (And you can also hook your cell phone to it at the same time as your computer and desk phone)

Well, I guess if this does not work out.

Yeah, I hated mentioning it since you already got it, but figured someone else might see it. It's also wireless, which is nice. The one you got looks good, too. I definitely like the ones that cover both ears.

Latest posts

Back