Cerebral Palsy

What is the age limit on MoO?

MoO's WL Express is 0-80. Don't see why that wouldn't work age-wise.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
But this kills it for MoO--

IF THE PROPOSED INSURED ANSWERS “YES” TO ANY QUESTIONS IN SECTION B,
THAT PERSON IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR WHOLE LIFE EXPRESS COVERAGE.

In the past 6 months, has the Proposed Insured:
(a) required the assistance of another person, or a device of any kind for: bathing, dressing, eating, toileting,
getting in and out of a chair or bed, or the management of bowel or bladder problems?

Last edited:
What is the age limit on MoO?

LH and UHL - ADLs and home health care will knock him out of UHL WL Same with the Graded term 10 "guaranteed WL" is age 45.

The age for MoO's GI is 45. Are you sure on the LH for the modified plan? I don't have their apps anymore, but, by memory, he could get that.

The new UHL supposed GI WL is for all ages, or so I was told.

The age for MoO's GI is 45. Are you sure on the LH for the modified plan? I don't have their apps anymore, but, by memory, he could get that.

The new UHL supposed GI WL is for all ages, or so I was told.

I was only commenting on the UHL. I do not know about LH. I may have to double check on the UHL.

The only WL product I see from MoO is the WL Express - what is the GI product?

It is a true GI whole life. It is the best priced GI available. It is ROP plus 10% for the first two years. It has to come straight from MoO, agents cannot sell it.

No medical questions or any other qualifying questions. The only question asked is, "how will you pay?":twitchy:

No MoO at that age. Looks like he needs LH or, dare I say, UHL.

According to the UHL agent guide: Issue ages are 45-75 and no Power of Attorney signatures will be accepted.

I don't see the big deal about Cerebral Palsy. the odds of me passing are the same as anyone else my age (unless Nick and Rick ambush me and leave me for dead in Orlando).

Last edited:
According to the UHL agent guide: Issue ages are 45-75 and no Power of Attorney signatures will be accepted.

I don't see the big deal about Cerebral Palsy. the odds of me passing are the same as anyone else my age (unless Nick and Rick ambush me and leave me for dead in Orlando).

UHL = that was my understanding
You'll have to lay perfectly still.;)

Is that the issue ages for the new supposed GI from UHL?

As far as the CP, it seems that the questions is about the ADL's moreso than just having CP.

Latest posts

Back