Certified Medicare Consultant

GoPokes

Guru
1000 Post Club
So, Im at this appointment this morning, T65. The guy and his wife are asking me a some good questions, then he says "I talked to a Certified Medicare Consultant a couple days ago, and he he told me..." So of course i'm like what the heck is that? Nobody can refer to themselves with that kind of title, im thinking he must have called medicare. But sure enough he gives me the guys business card, and it says in big letters "CERTIFIED MEDICARE CONSULTANT" across the top LOL. I was shocked, the client said he met the guy at walmart, he had a booth set up.

How does he think he can pull that off? The biz card said he sold MAPD, so you know he had to take the AHIP and all that crap, so he knows he is blatantly breaking the rules...

Anyhow, too good not to share.

I just found this title today "Medicare Supplement Accredited Advisor", I can't find anything about the MSAA.
Found the writer of this page claiming she has the title
https://boomerbenefits.com/veterans-medicare-va-benefits/

MSAA is Ron Iverson's group. The girl at Boomerbenefits just took his course to get that. He's actually a good guy, though not sure he's allowed to use that accredited advisor statement anymore.

Still no clue what this "Certified Medicare Advisor" is, other than possibly one call center who made it up and it's spreading like wildfire. Pretty funny actually.

Back