Changes to the forum

Lots of good sales and prospecting information that is useful to anyone in the insurance/financial servics profession. It has been very educational for me although there is some controversial stuff.

I second Xrac's opinion. I have certainly learned more about health insurance from this board than any other place, however, that other site honestly kept me in the business. I had no idea where to start as I was failing miserably in the beginning and it gave me a direction to run. This site has helped also, but I didn't find it until about a year ago.

Xrac, is that a granddaughter?

Yes, in a goofy pose. Do you think I should switch my avatar to my wife's great great grandfather like I have on the other site?

I'd keep this one. The Civil War era photo works better for the other site.

Lots of good sales and prospecting information that is useful to anyone in the insurance/financial servics profession. It has been very educational for me although there is some controversial stuff.

I second Xrac's opinion. I have certainly learned more about health insurance from this board than any other place, however, that other site honestly kept me in the business. I had no idea where to start as I was failing miserably in the beginning and it gave me a direction to run. This site has helped also, but I didn't find it until about a year ago.

Xrac, is that a granddaughter?

Can you publish the other site name? I need to waste some more time. :D

Remember...each member gets counted 1000 times! And yes...very exclusive.

WELCOME TO THE BEST HEALTH INSURANCE FORUM IN THE U.S.

It is here, that you will receive virtually no assistance, and you'll waste more time than you ever imagined. Why go anywhere else when you can increase the number of unproductive hours in your day. And remember...the more time you spend on this site, the more "Chumps Dollars" you'll earn. You can cash or trade them in. Or, if you prefer...use them to buy Tampa Bay Devil Rays tickets. The choice is yours!

And remember...the more time you spend on this site, the more "Chumps Dollars" you'll earn. You can cash or trade them in. Or, if you prefer...use them to buy Tampa Bay Devil Rays tickets. The choice is yours!
By June the Rays won't be able to give away tickets. I'll take the Chump's dollars anytime! I heard that China is selling their US dollars and buying Chump's dollars.

Rick

That is true Rick. In fact, in commemoration of the Olympics and Israel's 60th Anniversary, a special "ChumpsDollar" has been issued. Available in mint condition, they are available in only two locations (Fargo, ND and Encino, Ca).

Back