Charge Back for Death or Lapse

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Just noticed that UHL charges back 100% (1st year) and 50% (second year) for death or lapse on their GI product. What companies do not charge back for death or lapse on their GI or graded plans. Columbian charges back on their FE 3 year ROP plan but not on their ordinary ROP plan.

Just noticed that UHL charges back 100% (1st year) and 50% (second year) for death or lapse on their GI product. What companies do not charge back for death or lapse on their GI or graded plans. Columbian charges back on their FE 3 year ROP plan but not on their ordinary ROP plan.

I really don't know of any company that doesn't charge back when they rescind a policy. Lapses are a different story. AIG doesn't charge back for lapses after 3 months.

I really don't know of any company that doesn't charge back when they rescind a policy. Lapses are a different story. AIG doesn't charge back for lapses after 3 months.

AIG will take back any unearned advance commission on lapses . . .

"AIG doesn't charge back for lapses after 3 months."

Actually, I remembered that wrong. They charge back 25% for the first 6 months if there is a chargeback. If there is a death they charge back 100% the 1st year and 50% the 2nd year.

LOL. Todd - if you take a 6 month advance and the client only pays 3 months - they most def clawback the 3 unearned months.

Once again, sorry that your contract isn't like most others. I can prove what I say, can you? (see the attachment).

Attachments

• AIG-GIWLJ - 80% - GA_S.pdf
    14.4 KB · Views: 26
Back