Cheap Car Insurace Isn't Always a Good Deal

I agree that cheap car insurance isn't always the best... what happens come time when you need them, and their customer service isn't there; big headaches.

Speaking of spam, you should see theinsuranceforums.org... Loaded with ads. Absolutely loaded, makes me very happy I found this forum.

Hibbity jibbity insurance blip blap cheap car insurance ring ding free quotes (you might as well have just typed that instead of pretending to make your post look like it was something legitimate :) )

he doCustomer support is hugh.

If I were selling ANYTHING else other than insurance, I could sell my product for $100.00 more than anyone based on my customer service being 100% better than anyone.

Oh, but your the smart guy who got such a great deal... saved 100 dollars on that car/washing machine/blender/whatever... but when something goes wrong and you call customer support and get greeted with an automated message and are on hold for 45 min, and when you finally get a human, they inform you that you are in the wrong department and have to transfer you, back on hold... do you still feel like you got a deal saving 100 dollars?

Last edited:
Back