• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Cheapest 30 yr non med level term age 29

Here’s 2nd page of letter he sent me
nice--you need to keep paying your premiums for $1M, but claim might only pay out $300k

Hopefully he is insurable, but this doesnt sound good at all.

Scary thing is several life carriers that wrote a lot of business 15+ years ago are either no longer in business or no longer selling life insurance (Jackson National, Met Life, GE, Phoenix)

Were those oral, or anal swabs? :confused:
I did the oral and you did the anal. I remember you telling me how much you loved your job.

Remember when the companies let us do the free mammograms? Cut two holes in a cardboard box and put it on your head and ...... Never mind. I'm thinking about something else.

Last edited:
Here’s a question for all . My friend had a $1 mil guaranteed 30 yr level term with Phoenix life . The policys about 20 yrs old with 10 yrs to go . Phoenix was taken over by the state . He got letter from state his death benefit max is $300 k during rehabilitation. Phoenix life was known for selling cheap high face amount term . No company is going to buy a 30 yr level $1 mil term at $90 a month with 10 yrs coverage left . The liability is huge with so few yrs left and small premium . What will happen to this policy ? Can an acquiring company reduce the face amount ?
What state is the owner in?

And what @Tahoe Ray said.

nice--you need to keep paying your premiums for $1M, but claim might only pay out $300k

Scary thing is several life carriers that wrote a lot of business 15+ years ago are either no longer in business or no longer selling life insurance (Jackson National, Met Life, GE, Phoenix)
True, however the cases I have with JNL, Met and GE are still inforce for the full face and CV, Last I checked they were still convertible. No Comp and usually a crappy conversion option though.

He’s 52 now . Even a $1 mil for 10 yrs is going to be at least $300 a month . He pays $90 a month

Back