Choosing a Financial Planner or Investment Advisor (HowTo ?)

For that one, a recording will be made available.

As one who does 6am and 7am Monday morning zoom calls for the past 3 years.... I can only say to be careful what you wish for!

Since I also host my own webinars at least monthly, I do them when it's generally convenient for me and when I'm mostly awake... which is usually a Thursday at 10am Pacific.

I'll have Nick Paleveda to talk about 412e3 plans on April 27th... at 10am Pacific.

For that one, a recording will be made available.

As one who does 6am and 7am Monday morning zoom calls for the past 3 years.... I can only say to be careful what you wish for!

Since I also host my own webinars at least monthly, I do them when it's generally convenient for me and when I'm mostly awake... which is usually a Thursday at 10am Pacific.

I'll have Nick Paleveda to talk about 412e3 plans on April 27th... at 10am Pacific.
I wasn't complaining about you or your webinars, just in general.

My busiest hours are from 7am until 2pm and that's when it seems most webinar times are. I am always interested in learning but I'm not giving up prime hours for a webinar.

I attend a lot of webinars and I find them at all hours of the day. Marty Shenkman, Jonathan Blattmachr, Bob Keebler, and Alan Gassman have been doing a lot of very interesting ones lately (estate planning, the convergence of income and estate tax planning, etc.). While I notice they've been at all times of the day -- it depends on who is sponsoring/offering it.

When I get an invite, if I want to go, I have it scheduled/calendared, and I go. I have client meetings around it. It's simply another business meeting to me. It doesn't impact my business. I tend to have client meetings on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Yes, there are exceptions. But those days are not "filled" with client meetings. I don't work on a large number of client matters at a time, so it's not a stressor on my schedule, and neither are webinars...or time off! LOL.

The correct answer to that b******* is to get the f out of my office. You just failed the client test.
Damn dude. I haven't even read the thread yet and I've already decided to cancel my appointment. Too damn early to get my ass whupped.

You need to change your tag line to "Come get some mofo"

Back