Christian Ministry for seniors plan

I don't get why you are so critical of this type of coverage? BTW, I am not part of any Christian program, I have always had insurance. But there are over 1 million people who have opted for this type of coverage. Granted, it is not for everyone but that is their choice and if it goes sideways, it is their responsibility for choosing it.
Caveat, not an agent.

I would guess a significant number of those people are under 65, either with no access to Medicare (because of age) or financial constraints that limit access to "real" coverage like the expensive ACA stuff.

only pays once costs get to $500 as well
I just got off the horn ... calling "for a friend" ... girl sent me over 72 page guidelines ... $500 each incident ... 125 K bene max. per sickness ... we have "sickness" and we have " incident" difference ... at a 5 min. glance ... and it's the same price per month as a plan G ... not so good.

Caveat, not an agent.

I would guess a significant number of those people are under 65, either with no access to Medicare (because of age) or financial constraints that limit access to "real" coverage like the expensive ACA stuff.
Hey buzzard boy ... she is T65 in Sept. ... sure, next to ACA option under 65 ... different deal ... still not sure I'd go there ... but maybe worth a look pre 65 ... NOT once Medicare is available .

Hey buzzard boy ... she is T65 in Sept. ... sure, next to ACA option under 65 ... different deal ... still not sure I'd go there ... but maybe worth a look pre 65 ... NOT once Medicare is available. If you're implying that ACA plans for anyone other than an indigent suck ... no argument.

Caveat, I am not an agent.

YOU need to OBTAIN the SPECIFIC LITERATURE for the plan your client has , either from the client or the plan's website and review it for yourself.

I don't believe these plans are standardized like Medigap. I suspect you will find agents here who have clients that have had good experiences with those type of plans and I suspect you can find agents who have clients that have horror stories about using those plans.

My personal, non-agent, non-attorney, opinion would be if you actually recommend someone stay on one of those (not real Medical Insurance plans VS [Original Medicare + Medigap + PDP] or [Part C (plus whatever else is appropriate there)], you will just be providing your client with someone else to sue when she has a serious health issue which is not covered the way she expects it to be.

I am not a fan of Part C but it seems to me that in today's world she would be better off with a Zero dollar premium MAPD than the christian coverage. I don't understand all the next year MAPD issues so I don't know if that would hold true in 2025 as well.

Well it's not insurance so it isn't regulated like other insurance products.
I just got off the horn ... calling "for a friend" ... girl sent me over 72 page guidelines ... $500 each incident ... 125 K bene max. per sickness ... we have "sickness" and we have " incident" difference ... at a 5 min. glance ... and it's the same price per month as a plan G ... not so good.

Yea it’s absolute garbage.

Caveat, not an agent.

here's an example why ..? had a client with one of these last year ... In 2020, a liver transplant cost around $878,400 for procurement, procedure, and aftercare.

Caveat, not an agent.

here's an example why ..? had a client with one of these last year ... In 2020, a liver transplant cost around $878,400 for procurement, procedure, and aftercare.

Latest posts

Back