Cigna Healthspring Chargebacks

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
I just received a statement loaded with Chargebacks. Many of them have not been on the plan for months, and I'm just now receiving the chargeback. From what I remember, they would "pay forward" a lump sum check for the upcoming year. Now, there are a bunch of ppl that presumably they were paying me for, and now charged back since I had placed them somewhere else. The acts person just e-mailed this to me at nighttime. Anyone else familiar with this?

Are you referring to AEP business? We are in the middle of disenrollment period so you have to do your own accounting as to who stayed and who strayed.

Any strangers on that list and I would contact your upline....via email.
I've had a couple disenrollments myself...waiting for the chgback notice.

Are you referring to AEP business? We are in the middle of disenrollment period so you have to do your own accounting as to who stayed and who strayed. Any strangers on that list and I would contact your upline....via email. I've had a couple disenrollments myself...waiting for the chgback notice.

No, these Mbs have dis enrolled throughout 2014, varying dates. Whenever I switched these ppl over, I usually waited until they were on for at least one year. So, I figure that they paid me renewals that they weren't supposed to pay. I'll find out more today.

Back