Cincinnati Life a Few Questions on Possible Case

I agree, but there was no question asked about specific underwriting issues with this case.

If the prospect is P+ with everyone, then go with the best product at the lowest price. Cincy's conversion is much better than Banner and the price is 10% lower for their term.

What's the confusion?

Rick

This isn't specific to Banner and Cinci in general. Neither company makes my happy to do business with list. I suffer with Cinci, fortunately you can usually find a very close rate to anything Banner has.

I agree, but there was no question asked about specific underwriting issues with this case.

If the prospect is P+ with everyone, then go with the best product at the lowest price. Cincy's conversion is much better than Banner and the price is 10% lower for their term.

What's the confusion?

Rick

Every client is P+ to begin with UNTIL you get to the nitty gritty... oh and find out that one of his/her parents or a sibling died at age 49, or that little bit of meds that they take for that anxiety, or this or that. You've been selling insurance how long now?

CLIC is great, but picky as hell. [I'm staring at my collection of CLIC Key Club Mugs].

Back