Cinergy Health & Life

No. Good short-term rates. "Basic" plans are indeed basic but competitive in some (not many) areas.

They may not be "A" rated although one of their employees gave me a fairly reasonable explanation last month.

It's always risky picking up someone from the DL and starting him the day he is eligible. Sure, you'll get some IP but you may be putting your WHIP, ERA and BB categories at risk. Check the opponent carefully.

What about the Celtic insurance company, is it in the same category as Cinergy ?

Celtic is a major medical company (Good). Cinergy is a limited benefit plan (Bad). One way to determine which bucket to put a company in, is to ask if they sell HSA eligible plans, if yes, they are selling the good stuff.

Just saw a commercial for Cinergy on Monday Night Football, wanting people to call their 800 number for a quote. Bleech.

At the end of the commercial they showed a page of fine print which stated among other things "It is NOT MAJOR MEDICAL INSURANCE and is not meant to replace catastrophic health insurance or major medical coverage."

How many people do you think understand that? :1baffled:

Just saw a commercial for Cinergy on Monday Night Football, wanting people to call their 800 number for a quote. Bleech.

At the end of the commercial they showed a page of fine print which stated among other things "It is NOT MAJOR MEDICAL INSURANCE and is not meant to replace catastrophic health insurance or major medical coverage."

How many people do you think understand that? :1baffled:

my number one question is why the f are u watching MNF after they commited liberal acts of censership... i am conducting a MNF boycot....

I don't normally watch it. In fact, last night was the first time in years so I wouldn't notice the difference that Hank wasn't there. My only reason was the Lions were on last night.

Back