Suggestions this AEP for disgruntled agents

Many of us have had to adapt and modify our business model over the years to maintain our standard of living.
Truth!
When I started in 1978, I was almost 100% life. I dabbled in health. In the late 80’s, all 3 of my life companies failed( junk bonds!) and were taken over by respective state regulators.
Sold my last life policy in 1991.
My products were now, under 65 health, group health and Medicare.
When obamacare became law, sold my last under 65 health plan.

Here's a suggestion,

Don't vote for Kamala.

This is why i am so pissed off at the perverse version of the GOP called MAGA -i don't want a bunch of liberals' running our country especially since i am a wealthy white guy, but i can't stand the thought of voting for the X- President either.Isn't there any conservative or even moderate candidate available who doesn't act like a demented third grader?

This is why i am so pissed off at the perverse version of the GOP called MAGA -i don't want a bunch of liberals' running our country especially since i am a wealthy white guy, but i can't stand the thought of voting for the X- President either.Isn't there any conservative or even moderate candidate available who doesn't act like a demented third grader?

There's some but the GOP allowed Trump to take over the party, it's his party now.

Look at what they do to any conservative that doesn't kiss the ring.. When Trump finally kicks the bucket he'll be replaced by one of his sons or Ivanka.

Yes, I am telling my clients what insurance companies do not pay insurance agents. I have always done that. I disagree that they do not need to know or do not want to know. If I cannot enroll them or cannot call the insurance company for them, they need to know why. I have shown clients the BC or Cigna (pre-agent) and had them go there if that was good for them. Then they came back to me the next year to see if another plan would work for them. If they ask me about commissions, I tell them. Some clients have even asked for the very detailed information about what has happened with the drug plans and the specific laws.
We are all educators about Medicare which is a foreign language to most people. My clients know they can ask me any question and I will give them a straight answer. I only work on referrals and love it.

As far as the political discussion - I don't have to be friends with someone in order to vote for them. I may not like the person but I can like the way they run things. Totally agree we need some young blood in both parties but they need to pick the correct young blood.

Back