Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

I'm just wondering where his 9 year health care plan is to replace Obamacare. I write those plans. I'm looking for his alternative. We will never see it.

Oh yeah....protect your dogs and cats!
:D:D:D
If your shitty "Dear Leader" Obama didn't write such a dogshit policy as Obamacare, no one would even need to replace it. Ask anyone about their thoughts on "We have to pass the bill to see what's in it," and "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor," and see what they say. I hope you're wearing a helmet and chest protector. I work the ACA and it's an absolute clown world shitshow of failed commie policy. The more people make and pay, the worse their policy and benefits get. I have genuinely never seen a more ridiculous piece of legislation in my life. and that's just an indisputable fact. Now you can get back to your 3 man commie circle jerk of "You hang up, comrade...."❤️ "No, you hang up, comrade."❤️

Last edited:
That would make it ok?

Yes. Taxing the top 1% during the 40s/50s is what led to the creation of our currently decaying middle class. It allowed our country to build schools, infrastructure, bridges, damns, roads, libraries, etc. It also funded job programs and development programs. Many of our fathers and grandfathers had a good job because of those development programs. It spurred the creation of tens of thousands of local and regional businesses. Neighborhoods were built. Suburbs were created for the first time in history. It created the past 60 years of our country.

Currently, the top 1% dont actually take realized gains. They take loans against their portfolio, then refinance those loans, and avoid ever paying taxes on hundreds of millions of "phantom income".

Last edited:
Back