CIS Marketing

You can drop a 1000 piece mail drop filtered to your specs for MUCH lower than $799! Several places for $400-$450.
Right, those from CIS seem to be postcards, at least it appears that way on their website. All the info you get on theirs is name phone number, and age. Yes, ours are more expensive...but, they go out in closed face wedding style invitations (which make them stand out) with handwritten style writing. The information you get from prospects is: name, address, phone number, age, whether or not they are currently taking social security, annual income, home value, and their 3 biggest concerns about retirement. You get the handwritten form from the prospect back to you (in pdf form). And, they are expecting a call because they are requesting more advice on retirement and social security. We guarantee you 15 surveys back, again our average is 23. Anything above 15 is yours at no cost. If, for some reason, we do not get back 15, we drop another 1,000 letters (at our expense) until you get 15. Again, this can be done at no out of pocket cost to you with submission of a $35K case. And, we will keep doing drops as long as you do biz with BHC. If interested, I can send you a 7 min video of the program. I dont think they would allow me to post the video link here. If you guys need any clarification, just email. Thanks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
One more thing I forgot to mention from my post above.
Once you are in BHC's prospecting system (GPS); we will also provide you with (2) one hour training sesssions via teleconference with one of our more successful producers. She is an Ohio agent that has done extremely well in our program, and BHC has contracted her to do the training on our system. I am pretty sure we are the only one that will actually give you professional support and training once you get into our program. Personally, I think that is the most important thing we do for our advisers.

Last edited:
Right, those from CIS seem to be postcards, at least it appears that way on their website. All the info you get on theirs is name phone number, and age. Yes, ours are more expensive...but, they go out in closed face wedding style invitations (which make them stand out) with handwritten style writing. The information you get from prospects is: name, address, phone number, age, whether or not they are currently taking social security, annual income, home value, and their 3 biggest concerns about retirement. You get the handwritten form from the prospect back to you (in pdf form). And, they are expecting a call because they are requesting more advice on retirement and social security. We guarantee you 15 surveys back, again our average is 23. Anything above 15 is yours at no cost. If, for some reason, we do not get back 15, we drop another 1,000 letters (at our expense) until you get 15. Again, this can be done at no out of pocket cost to you with submission of a $35K case. And, we will keep doing drops as long as you do biz with BHC. If interested, I can send you a 7 min video of the program. I dont think they would allow me to post the video link here. If you guys need any clarification, just email. Thanks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
One more thing I forgot to mention from my post above.
Once you are in BHC's prospecting system (GPS); we will also provide you with (2) one hour training sesssions via teleconference with one of our more successful producers. She is an Ohio agent that has done extremely well in our program, and BHC has contracted her to do the training on our system. I am pretty sure we are the only one that will actually give you professional support and training once you get into our program. Personally, I think that is the most important thing we do for our advisers.

Raymond,

Do you guys guarantee fully completed surverys?

Well Ray, you are finally starting to do this right. It seems like your org actually does have some services that might be of interest to agents.

Now if only you came here thinking about why us agents would want to join your org, you could probably pull some business off this board.

This is much better than nameless product offering liquidity.... So if there are other benefits to agents, stuff you can guarantee, then speak up. Even in this thread you buried the lead by starting with overpriced mailers and only after prompting giving the guarantee of 15 leads and describing the piece.

cliff notes: remember wiifm.

Well Ray, you are finally starting to do this right. It seems like your org actually does have some services that might be of interest to agents.

Now if only you came here thinking about why us agents would want to join your org, you could probably pull some business off this board.

This is much better than nameless product offering liquidity.... So if there are other benefits to agents, stuff you can guarantee, then speak up. Even in this thread you buried the lead by starting with overpriced mailers and only after prompting giving the guarantee of 15 leads and describing the piece.

cliff notes: remember wiifm.

They are awesome leads, I havent worked them yet, but the staff over there seems Very professional and the marketing support is very good. I dont expect leads to be wonders, but they will get you interested people to some what listen to you and hopefully turn into appointments, and hopefully some annuity/life/investments sales. I will keep the forum updated with my results, i have just done close to a million on just cold calling, so thats why i am looking for new ways.

what about email campaigns has any body used them?? one company approached me telling me they can send out 1 million emails to any demographic to get annuity prospects for $1500.00, they say you should get 50 annuity prospects with that amount and the response is faster and cheaper than direct mail any one heard of primedia or primedia-marketing.com?

Hey Bud....can you give us an update on how those leads worked for you???

They are awesome leads, I havent worked them yet, but the staff over there seems Very professional and the marketing support is very good. I dont expect leads to be wonders, but they will get you interested people to some what listen to you and hopefully turn into appointments, and hopefully some annuity/life/investments sales. I will keep the forum updated with my results, i have just done close to a million on just cold calling, so thats why i am looking for new ways.

I was only able to get a couple, I would have to sign up with them to receive the full 15, my current situation wont allow me to just to contract with FMO or IMO's just quite now. I would have to drop 75k in annuity premium to receive the full 15 leads, however i was able to get 5 and out of that 5 I got 3 voicemails, 1 now and 1 appointment. I have been trying to land this big 25k case that I have sorta put those 5 leads to the back burner, but I will let you know if I can set more up! I am curious to hear from somebody thats actively in the program and working those leads. They have professional service, and I got the leads, the guide that they signed up for. There internal guys are very sharp guys and very professional. I just do not know if those leads can be consistent enough.

Back