Civil War? Nah!

I'm going to put you down as undecided.
Whenever I need a good wholesome laugh, I know you're there to make it happen, my friend. lol. In all seriousness, what don't these commies understand?

How many times do we have to make it clear that aren't voting for a PERSON? The TDS genuinely needs to be classified as a mental illness. I know that's been said a bazillion times, but it really is the truth.

Every single God damn time myself or someone is like "Hey, the Republicans just want to make sure we don't have a flooded border, people have more money in their pockets, and America is a prosperous nation," it's like clockwork...... Here it comes.....

....."tRumP saiD iN 1979 tHat hE diDn'T LiKe Rosie O'DonNeLL. reeEeEeEeEeEee!!!!!"
((Attaches Youtube Video))

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT TRUMP, PERSONALLY. I DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there was no Trump, and Kamala was a Republican, was never a Democrat, with the same policies as Trump, I'd vote for her too. Heels-up, tongue-tied, talking in circles, unburdened by what has been, and all. I'm not here for peoples personalities. The country is at stake.

Last edited:
Republicans love chaos.

Abandon an embassy in Sudan because it’s unsafe and it’s an absolute travesty that the GOP will milk until it doesn’t serve their purpose.

Don’t abandon the embassy and Americans die and the GOP will do the exact same thing.

These aren’t serious people.. they stand for absolutely nothing. They’re a stain on humanity.

Back