Civil War? Nah!

There wasn't just one but 8. Yes, unsafe because of the weakness shown by the administration. If you show you are weak, the bullies will steal your lunch money every week. The real stain on humanity are those on the left but then you know that or else you would not accuse others of it. The true measure of what the left thinks is always what they accuse others of thinking or doing.

Riiiight. It’s Biden’s fault that Sudan has been in and out of civil war since the 1950’s. Like I said, yall aren’t serious people.

You really want a deep-dive of the geopolitical circumstances regarding each closure? Why don't you ask this of the people making the claims instead of blindly accepting the bullshit they give you.
Apparently he has a distinct fondness for Burma, Kabul, Belarus and Sudan? Family ties perhaps? :biggrin:

Apparently he has a distinct fondness for Burma, Kabul, Belarus and Sudan? Family ties perhaps? :biggrin:

My dad is from Burma (true-story). It would be nice to see a normalization of relations in Burma after the end of the military Junta rule, you don't see me over here blaming Biden for it though.

Back