Civil War? Nah!

Among likely voters, Trump has roughly 50% support of the Hispanic community and roughly 20% support of the black community. Both are record numbers. Are they racist against themselves? 🤣

They ain't Black. Or just Coconuts. Surely they can't be thinking on their own. Off the chain. They can't be expected to know what they need. Poor things.

The only thing she had sugggested in the past is medicare for all with a public option for health insurance. She never suggested abolishing any industry as a whole, including insurance. Unfortunately, she is a regular corporate Dem at heart so she really doesn't believe in medicare for all.
Wrong. She co-sponsored the Medicare for All bill, which would've eliminated private health insurance. "Medicare for all with a public option for health insurance" doesn't even make sense.
Second, she nowhere called for price controls. She did call for regulations that would reign in price gouging.
Ah, so not price controls. Just controls on prices.🤣

Glad you cleared that up for us.

You are just not capable in not indulging in name calling can you? Real mature of you.
Straightnochaser is the typical projecting commie hypocrite that most of them are. Clutching their pearls and outraged that you're trying to punch them, after they've jumped you out of the blue with 5 guys all holding tire irons.

"hOw dAre YoU tRy To hUrt mE, yOu mOnsTeR!!!!!"

"Um, sir, but you just sucker punched me and bashed my head in because I have differing political beliefs, though."

Straightnochaser is the typical projecting commie hypocrite that most of them are. Clutching their pearls and outraged that you're trying to punch them, after they've jumped you out of the blue with 5 guys all holding tire irons.

"hOw dAre YoU tRy To hUrt mE, yOu mOnsTeR!!!!!"

"Um, sir, but you just sucker punched me and bashed my head in because I have differing political beliefs, though."

Are you dumb or just stupid? Call me alllll the names you want, i couldn't give less of a *** tbh.

Back