Classified Ads

Tried an ad in one of those little newspapers for several months. All I got was "What do you have for $50 a month?" Not dealing with the sharpest pencils in the box.:D People that have always had group have no clue what the actual cost is.

Listen, I'm really not supposed to give away secrets like this, but I've been placing tiny ads in papers all over the country and last week I made $32,124.54 working out of my 1 bedroom apartment.

tinyadsqm2.jpg

I actually have 3 local ads - they're just in these free "newsletter" type publications that get placed in businesses.

I've had 'em out for about 4 months now and written 3 deals - which of course is a big profit off what that ads cost and nice extra business.

I've learned to stay away from larger publications - your ad gets lost.

I had an agent that did this years ago for auto/home insurance and he swore it was highly successful. I have add coming out in next week in weekly, local yokal newspaper. I figure I will let run for 3 months. Cost" $39.00 per month. We'll see.

Listen, I'm really not supposed to give away secrets like this, but I've been placing tiny ads in papers all over the country and last week I made $32,124.54 working out of my 1 bedroom apartment.

tinyadsqm2.jpg

LMAO. John, that stuff looks fantastic! Please let me know how much it costs. I just hope it is less than the $5,000 the Pajama Man requires for his secrets of success methods. I will overnight the payment to you.:goofy:

Back