CMS 2016 Training Webinar Sign Up

I'm in. The hold music is a significant improvement over BCBSTX.

And if Allen is sweet to me, I might even send him my notes....

I got the call notes sent to me beforehand. In summation:

1. They will let us know when MLN opens real soon
2. When opened, you'll take the certification
3. It's required to sell ACA plans
4. Private vendors for certs will be available, looking for guinea pigs now
5. We love agents (now that navigator grant amounts are down)

I got the call notes sent to me beforehand. In summation:

1. They will let us know when MLN opens real soon
2. When opened, you'll take the certification
3. It's required to sell ACA plans
4. Private vendors for certs will be available, looking for guinea pigs now
5. We love agents (now that navigator grant amounts are down)

This all sounds fascinating, is it going to take an hour to explain this?

How do they love us, let me count the ways :no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

apparently won't be doing it through MLN anymore, will be able to access through vendor or the "MLMS" (can access through CMS enterprise portal)

apparently won't be doing it through MLN anymore, will be able to access through vendor or the "MLMS" (can access through CMS enterprise portal)

Forgot must update your roll through portal even though already registered, but that sure enough was about it. MLN going down soon.

Oh, outside vendors may or may not give you credit for CE.

I find it strange that we have to go through the whole online training again (unlike open 2015). That's eleven short modules equivalent to the four we all went through in 2014.
It's also strange they can't provide a set date when we can access training etc--all they say is "stay posted " and in the near future.
Not really looking forward to it .

I find it strange that we have to go through the whole online training again (unlike open 2015). That's eleven short modules equivalent to the four we all went through in 2014.
It's also strange they can't provide a set date when we can access training etc--all they say is "stay posted " and in the near future.
Not really looking forward to it .

I'm listening to this piss poor call right now. . . .is my presence on this webinar somehow required? They are saying NOTHING. This gal presenting is wooden and probably fresh out of business school - now learning how to run a "webinar"!! Woo Hoo!

I think I'll be hanging up . . . .:no:

Back