CMS Final Word

fostever

Guru
100+ Post Club
Chicago
Just found out that the 1st year commissions for 2009 will be $100 less from $500 to $400. 3rd change in 2 months. Why the hell couldn't they have set these limits back in October. Do you feel like you are a ping pong ball? The Government employs and promotes entrenched worthless egotistical jack asses who are running this great country into the ground. There, now I feel better.:mad:

Just found out that the 1st year commissions for 2009 will be $100 less from $500 to $400. 3rd change in 2 months. Why the hell couldn't they have set these limits back in October. Do you feel like you are a ping pong ball? The Government employs and promotes entrenched worthless egotistical jack asses who are running this great country into the ground. There, now I feel better.:mad:

I posted the CMS Dec. 24 ruling yesterday. It's not so that they all will pay $400. For the ones paying less than $400, they can still pay less. This is only directed at the ones paying more to the writing agent.

GA's and FMO's still get their same money. As do the companies. Is there any wonder the writing agent go no help from the GA, FMO or companies?

And, who's to say this is "final"?

I posted the CMS Dec. 24 ruling yesterday. It's not so that they all will pay $400. For the ones paying less than $400, they can still pay less. This is only directed at the ones paying more to the writing agent.

GA's and FMO's still get their same money. As do the companies. Is there any wonder the writing agent go no help from the GA, FMO or companies?

final word for 2008!

You mentioned the companies are still getting their money. I was speculating the other day... wonder if the companies are getting too much money? Maybe CMS should cut their capitation....? Oh, wait........

I made the changes for CMS back in the early fall-- I jettisoned any idea of selling under these rules for this season. Yeah, I missed seeing my old customers who have no doubt, been moved by another agent. Now I will switch 'em all to supps. I am just so sick and tired of the "people" who tell us agents that they will accept nothing less than perfection, being so damn imperfect themselves. In fact, that is being kind. CMS-- you are a f****** joke. There, now I feel better and if you government morons can read-- you know where you stand.

Last edited:
The problem here with CMS is they do not have any vision past their computer screen when typing up new rules.

I cannot conceive they have ever posed the question "How will this effect someone trying to enroll in a plan?".

What they have done is made the rules twice as hard to meet with clients but given us the same 45 day window to do so. They have no concern about seniors getting coverage. They have no concern about helping them correct any situation. I have experienced this first hand. I can guarantee that the people making all these "final rulings" have never left their office to see what it is like in the field.

So, I am with non-golfing and they know where they can stick all these new rules and regulations. And if they are reading, this, I can give you numerous names of clients who I had to present them with a SOA form who feel the same way.

They are trying to protect seniors from agents, but who is watching over Medicare when 29% of the answers they give out over the phone are incorrect and another 10% go unanswered? Until their track record is better then mine, I am not too concerned about their ideas on marketing and sales.

The problem here with CMS is they do not have any vision past their computer screen when typing up new rules.

I cannot conceive they have ever posed the question "How will this effect someone trying to enroll in a plan?".

What they have done is made the rules twice as hard to meet with clients but given us the same 45 day window to do so. They have no concern about seniors getting coverage. They have no concern about helping them correct any situation. I have experienced this first hand. I can guarantee that the people making all these "final rulings" have never left their office to see what it is like in the field.

So, I am with non-golfing and they know where they can stick all these new rules and regulations. And if they are reading, this, I can give you numerous names of clients who I had to present them with a SOA form who feel the same way.

They are trying to protect seniors from agents, but who is watching over Medicare when 29% of the answers they give out over the phone are incorrect and another 10% go unanswered? Until their track record is better then mine, I am not too concerned about their ideas on marketing and sales.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Back